Your creativity can have a positive social change. Make your voice heard!
Participate in our Experimental Video Contest and help us to spread a culture of non-violence!
We have just launched the Experimental Video Contest for young people. Use your creativity and your will to contribute to a non-violent culture by submitting your experimental video.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Motivated young people!
- The contest is open to everyone all over the world.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Create an experimental video (1 to 6 min) about one of these topics: physical violence, bullying, cyberbullying, gender-based violence, indifferece and isolation
- The video must not represent explicit violence, but it should offer food for thoughts.
- Submit your video via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description.
- Deadline: 10/11/2020
- We will award the best video in terms of raising awareness and understanding about violence.
- The winning video will be posted on the REC project website and disseminated through all the REC project team channels in Spain, Italy, Germany, Kenya and Indonesia.
What are you waiting for? Make your voice be heard against violence!
About the project
REC – Reflect Experiment Capture is co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme – Key Action 2 – Capacity Building in the field of youth.
The partnership holds together 5 organisations:
- Coordinator: Fundacion INTRAS (Spain)
- CJD Verbund NRW Süd / Rheinland (Germany)
- CESIE (Italy)
- DEJAVATO (Indonesia)
- ITF (Kenya)
For further information
Read more about REC.
Contact Cloé Saint-Nom, email@example.com.