The project InnovAgroWoMed aims to boost women employability and entrepreneurship in the Agri-food sector, an industry closely linked to the cultural identity of the Mediterranean region and showing a significant level of untapped potential in terms of innovation and growth.
35 women that aspire to launch an enterprise in the agri-food sector or working in this field have been selected to participate on dedicated training courses, accordingly.
CESIE, as partner of the project, is seeking for expert(s) in supporting start-up development as teacher(s) within the training course addressed to aspiring entrepreneurs in the agri-food sector. They will have to:
- Develop and deliver the training content and topics needed to develop a business project (i.e. relevant market and analysis of the competitors, design of the business model and product, economic and financial aspects, funding opportunities, etc.) by equipping the participants with the knowledge and tools to transform an idea in a business project, starting from the analysis about the feasibility of the submitted ideas.
- Accompaniment to the design and development of the business plan (at individual and/or per homogeneous groups).
The evaluation of candidatures will take into consideration:
- Previous experiences in delivering training activities on the subjects of InnovAgroWoMed training course;
- Knowledge about the Sicilian business context of the agri-food sectors;
- Knowledge about funding opportunities for subsidized financing for start up and public/private funds for the agri-food sector at regional, national and European level.
The training course is delivered in Italian. Therefore, for non-Italian native speakers is requested a knowledge of Italian language equivalent to C1 or higher.
To apply, please send your CV in Italian and English by 05.09.2021 to email@example.com.
About the project
InnovAgroWoMed is financed by the European Union under the ENI CBC MED programme.
- Università di Roma Tor Vergata (Italy, coordinator)
- Jovesolides (Spain)
- Centre of Arab Women for Training and Research – CAWTAR (Tunisia)
- Palestinian businesswomen’s association – ASALA (Palestine)
- CESIE (Italy)
For further information