For young people
- Provide concrete answers to young people’s social, cultural and economic needs.
- Inform young people and the adults involved about their rights and obligations, housing, bureaucracy and work.
- Engage those young people who are already autonomous to the network as mentors to others.
- Identify and share opportunities for young people and create synergies between what we already do and what we can do for them.
- Support the action of members of political advocacy and whistleblowing groups.
- Share opportunities among members for the creation of synergies among initiatives.
- Raise awareness and provide information to employers, job agencies, companies, housing agencies, schools, etc.
- Provide reciprocal support at general level and for specific cases related to young people.
Giulia di Carlo
Nino Dario Ruvolo
Kalabo Hermione Dikuku
Are you about to leave residential care?
INTEGRA is for you!
#INTEGRAeu helps you to identify what you are good at or what you dream of doing or becoming! Become a protagonist of your own life.
Discover INTEGRA network support service!
Contact us at +39 3510833135, What’s App also available.
Are you an entity, institution or individual? Would you like to join us?
With the INTEGRA network you won’t be alone anymore.
Please, take a look at the Memorandum of Understanding and send us your application form
(available in Italian).
“The INTEGRA network has made me feel less alone; with its help we have been able to conduct activities with our young people within the centre and to take them out for other activities.”
Maria Teresa Favoloro – Head of Extraordinary Reception Centre, Cooperativa Nuovi Orizzonti
INTEGRA – Multidisciplinary Mentorship program to support the entrepreneurship of children in care and young care-leavers is co-financed by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (2014-2020) – Capacity-building in the area of rights of the child