Do you work in the cultural and creative sector and want to know the opportunities that the sector offers? Would you like to know about the funds at your disposal and improve your marketing strategies? Then join the 2 online workshops of NOVA !
The workshops will be held online on 28th and 29th March starting at 16:30.
To participate and receive more details, please fill in the following questionnaire:
If you would like to learn more about NOVA, please write to email@example.com or visit the project website https://nova.lpf.lt/
We look forward to seeing you!
About the project
NOVA is cofinanced by Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 2, Partnership for Creativity.
- SOCIALINIU INOVACIJU FONDAS (SIF) (Lithuania, coordinator)
- CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA (Romania)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- SDRUDZENIE ZNAM I MOGA (Bulgaria)
- Birštono kultūros centras (Lithuania)
- CESIE (Italy)
For further information
Read more about NOVA, see the project website https://nova.lpf.lt and follow us on Facebook.
Contact Simona Palumbo: firstname.lastname@example.org.