The R&I Brunch – Networking Event for Research and Innovation
We’re excited to announce CESIE’s inaugural networking event, the R&I Brunch!
The R&I Brunch is all about creating connections and fostering collaboration among experienced partners passionate about Research and Innovation (R&I) for Horizon Europe proposals.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Unite the Expertise: Join efforts with prominent knowledge stakeholders, including universities, research centers, NGOs, and businesses, to develop high-quality and competitive Horizon Europe proposals.
- Institutional & Cross-Sectoral Network: Cultivate valuable connections in the realm of EU project management, with a special focus on research and innovation that impacts society.
- Maximize Innovation Potential: Generate ground-breaking research and innovation outcomes within a team of dependable partners and unlock the full potential for innovation.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative community dedicated to shaping the future of research and innovation in Europe.
The event is open only to participants who respond to the following criteria:
- experienced in preparing and implementing proposals for the Framework Programme (FP). A minimum of three successfully implemented projects applies to all event participants.
- one project idea in advanced stage of development for the Calls in 2024 will be presented during the event.
More details about the event and participation requirements are available online: https://ribrunch.cesie.org/