Supporting young NEETs in entering the labor market is one of the main goals of the YOPEVA project.
For that purpose, a job placement model has been created to be applied to the context of the project partner countries, which is already available in English and soon in Italian.
What is it all about?
It is a job placement model for young people who are not involved in education and are out of the labor market. The model is designed to be practical and give an overview of the current situation within the 6 partner countries: Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, and Sweden.
What does it contain?
- Actions to be taken in practical terms at the local level.
- Existing employment policies
- Methodology for selecting young people
- Identification of human resources needed
- Identification of funding
The realization of the model was also possible thanks to the invaluable contribution of professionals and labor market experts in each country part of the consortium. In particular, ANPAL (National Agency for Active Employment Policies) played a relevant role in the realization of the part related to the Italian context.
The next step in this journey is set for November 17 in Brussels, the day when the partners will present the developed methodology with recommendations regarding labor policies to enable the adoption of the YOPEVA model at the European level.
Want to learn more? For more information contact Giorgia Marinelli at this address: email@example.com
About the project
YOPEVA is a project co-funded by Erasmus+, KA3 Support for policy reform.
- Fundació Catalana de l’Esplai – FundEsplai (Spain, coordinator)
- Fundação da Juventude – FJ (Portugal)
- ACDC Romania (Romania)
- Business Development Friedland – BDF (The Netherlands)
- University of Barcelona – AINSR (Spain)
- Vuxenutbildningen Borås – BORAS (Sweden)
- CESIE (Italy)
For further information
Contact Giorgia Marinelli: firstname.lastname@example.org