How we get the people working with sport and education to co-operate together to better serve the immigrants? Follow the online seminar!
YIBinSport Project is happy to invite you to a webinar that will be held at 26 of May, 14:00, Finnish time, offered by two of the partners of the project, Vantaa City Service e Helsinki Business College.
The webinar Dynamic Partnerships in Sports 2020 will be introduced by welcoming words such as “Sport & learning & Co-operation – great to combine!” that will be centered on the following topics:
- What is the European point of view?
- How do we get people working with sport and education to co-operate together to better serve the young immigrant backround (YIB’s)?
Following the keynote of the webinar, “Sport & co-operation”, centered on the following topics:
- Understanding the cultural competence in work and in practice?
- What can we learn from the experience from the target group?
- What are the coaching tools needed?
The webinar, in English, will be concluded by “Sport and learning in practice”
Would you like to join the seminar?
To apply for a spot on Microsoft Team send your data (Name, Surname, Organization, Email) to email@example.com within the 14th of May.
About the project
YIBinS – Youth with immigrant background in Sport is cofunded Erasmus+ Sport: Support to Collaborative Partnerships.
For further information
Read more about YIBinS.