Do you have a business idea and want to get involved? You could be one of the winners and fly to Bucharest to present your project!
The GEA project includes a small training course, 3 meetings in September, which will enable you to learn the basics of sustainable entrepreneurship.
What will we talk about?
During the course we will cover the following modules:
- What is sustainable business
- Funding opportunities
- Content Marketing & Storytelling
– Target audience
– Communication strategy
- Pitching: presentation of business ideas
During the meetings it will be possible to give shape to one’s project idea and participate in the contest. The winner will be able to go to Bucharest to present their idea in front of entrepreneurs, politicians and people interested in the topic.
Profile of the participants
- 15-25 years old
- Strong motivation to participate
- Priority will be given to young people from the Roma community, but anyone can send their application
The hours of involvement will be about 9 and the meetings, the date of which is to be decided, will be in presence but it is also possible to complete the course remotely by organising an online call.
Only 10 places are available: sign up now!
For more information contact Giorgia Marinelli: email@example.com.
About the project
GEA – Green Entrepreneurs in Action, funded by the European Union through the Erasmus+ cooperation partnership program, aims to impart entrepreneurial skills, to Roma youth and youth from disadvantaged communities, in order to contribute to local community development, in a sustainable way.
- REDI (Romania, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER KRAGUJEVAC (Serbia)
- MAGENTA CONSULTORIA PROJECTS SL (Spain)
- Family and Childcare Center – branch in Skopje (North Macedonia)
For further information
Contact Giorgia Marinelli: firstname.lastname@example.org.