Are you a VET student or a VET teacher who has already taken part in an international mobility? The MOBVET project needs you!
The project MOBVET – Mobility for Vocational Education and Training, has almost come to an end.
It is a project that aims at facilitating and supporting students and teachers of Vocational Education and Training Institutes in all phases of an international mobility, starting from the organizational phase (pre-mobility phase), to the actual internship (mobility phase), up to the return to their country (post-mobility phase).
In order to expand the internationalization of the project results, an online platform has been developed and it contains training material, both theoretical and practical (Study Module), and informative material on issues concerning a mobility experience abroad in a given country (Country Module).
And that’s where you come in!
The Study Module is designed to help students and teachers develop their intercultural competences and reflection skills before, during and after a mobility period.
Now it’s time to test our products and adapt them to the point of view of those who have already had this wonderful experience, so yours!
If you are a student or a teacher at a VET institute, have a basic understanding of English and have a few free minutes, please go to the project platform and follow 3 simple steps:
- Go to the << Study Module>> section and do the course at the following link: https://sisu.ut.ee/mobvet/general-study-module1
- Open and test the two modules:
<<Facilitating reflection during study abroad>>: https://sisu.ut.ee/mobvet/facilitating-reflection-during-study-abroad
<<How to make re-entry experience meaningful >>: https://sisu.ut.ee/mobvet/how-make-re-entry-experience-meaningful
- Fill in the Evaluation Form for the Modules, which can be found at the end of this article – It is totally anonymous!
If you still have time and are interested in learning more, once you have taken the course on the platform you will have the opportunity to do a personalized tutoring session on the course content. To receive more information, write to email@example.com.
- Evaluation form Module 1 – Mindset and Self-belief: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoInVWgvWDPABuOVSVG13m9kdzRK-s-LdbsoEjqVm854I7JQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Evaluation form Module 2 – Understanding the benefits of mobility: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEQjS9XoTH8kLqp66YWfmb94mIkMju1VKM4kLin18r8knIVA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Evaluation form Module 3 – Intercultural communication and cultural adaptation: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZx1Um7uz6B7xinhsHH0bHr4nxvnryinQThlCpG1KYGEPkxw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Evaluation form Module 4 – Facilitating reflection during study abroad: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSey22k2sjjFTrGWlEhjhpga1VriMrbhmnuuIeRtU3kCVFzr_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Evaluation form Module 5 – How to make re-entry experience meaningful: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDxXWY78un3bNSku54X6s9N6mOMMMuOplljtmCTAlcFQRNuw/viewform?usp=sf_link
About the project
MobVET- Mobility for Vocational Education and Training, is a two-year project, co-funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnership for Vocational education and training, which aims to better prepare students and teachers of VET institutions to work in international environments, both at home and abroad.
The partnership is composed by seven partners all across Europe:
- Tartu Ulikool (Estonia/coordinator)
- Tartu Vocational Training Centre (Estonia)
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences ( Finland)
- Vocational College Lappia ( Finland)
- West Nottinghamshire College ( United Kingdom)
- ACTA Center ( Romania)
- CESIE ( Italy)
For further information
Read more about MobVET.
Visit the official website
Contact Giulia Siino: firstname.lastname@example.org