Several months have passed since the start of the MEGA project and after numerous calls and online meetings, the consortium finally met in Vienna on 5 and 6 October 2021. The event was an important opportunity to get together and get to know each other better: having the chance to meet face-to-face makes everything much easier and encourages a lot of creativity, which was certainly not lacking in the MEGA consortium!
During the meeting, the partners had the opportunity to take stock of what has been done so far and discuss the next steps of the project: after the successful “train-the-trainers” in July, it is now time to introduce the MEGA project and its innovative approach (gamified learning) to young people. In particular, in the coming months we will focus on:
- Implement some activities of the MEGA training with young people (volunteers, students, academics, etc.);
- Organise the first Multiplier Event of the project;
- Organise the Final Conference of the project in Marseille, planned for January 2022.
For further information about MEGA or upcoming activities from November onwards, send an email to Martina Romano: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the project
MEGA – Make Europe Great Again is cofinanced by Erasmus+ programme, KA2 Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Strategic Partnerships for youth. MEGA aims to foster critical thinking in young people so they can better unmask Europhobic myths and misconceptions about the European Union and to develop positive attitudes toward the European Union and its underlying values.
- BUPNET BILDUNG UND PROJEKT NETZWERKGMBH (Germany, coordinator)
- EUROCIRCLE ASSOCIATION (France)
- DIE BERATERUNTERNEHMENSBERATUNGS GESELLSCHAFT MBH (Austria)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- SOCIALINIU INOVACIJU FONDAS (Lithuania)
- CESIE (Italy)
For further information
Contact Martina Romano: email@example.com.