As part of the GEA – Green Entrepreneurs in Action project, a 3-day training on sustainable entrepreneurship will be held in Palermo on December 12, 13 and 14, 2022. The training is aimed at 10 youth workers, professionals and educators, who work with young people from socially or economically disadvantaged backgrounds, from Romania, North Macedonia, Serbia, Spain and Italy, and aims to support them in their daily work by providing them with useful tools.
Participants, at the end of the training, will have acquired skills and knowledge useful in their daily work with young people.
The modules covered within the training will be as follows:
- Module 1. Business Model – Sustainable Enterprise and Digital Transformation.
- Module 2: Funding Opportunities.
- Module 3: Content Marketing & Storytelling.
- Module 4: Pitching a business proposal.
- Module 5: European and International Opportunities for Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
If you are interested in participating, you work with young people, you are domiciliated in Palermo and you speak English, apply by sending your CV to email@example.com by December 7, 2022.
About the project
Project GEA – Green Entrepreneurs in Action, co-funded by the European Union through the Erasmus+ cooperation partnership program, aims to impart entrepreneurial skills, to Roma youth and youth from disadvantaged communities, in order to contribute to local community development, in a sustainable way.
- REDI (Romania, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER KRAGUJEVAC (Serbia)
- MAGENTA CONSULTORIA PROJECTS SL (Spain)
- Family and Childcare Center – branch in Skopje (North Macedonia)
For further information
Read more about GEA.
Contact Giorgia Marinelli: firstname.lastname@example.org