The topic of fake news and climate change is increasingly topical. For this reason, the SLACC project is planning a training course on these topics, from 14 to 16 February 2023. The course is aimed at youth workers, teachers or trainers, with the objective of providing tools to be used in youth work.
The event will be held in Palermo and will be organized into 4 units:
- – Module 1: fake news and climate change
- – Module 2: Engaging Young People. The role of the climate ambassador
- – Module 3: gamification and the SLACC platform
- – Module 4: How to put the acquired tools into practice
The training will be attended by participants from Germany, France, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Austria, Cyprus who will have the opportunity to exchange and share experiences and good practices.
The course is completely free of charge and coffee breaks and lunches will be included.
- – Domicile in Palermo
- – Intermediate knowledge of English
- – Strong motivation
- – Be available on 25 January 2023 from 3pm to 5pm for an introductory online meeting
- – Be available from 14 to 16 February 2023
If you are interested in participating and you meet the requirements listed above, apply by sending your CV to email@example.com by 20 January 2022.
About the project
SLACC – Stop Lies About Climate Change is funded by Erasmus+ – KA2 Cooperation among organisations and institutions – Cooperation partnerships in youth.
- EUROCIRCLE ASSOCIATION (France, Coordinator)
- DIE BERATERUNTERNEHMENSBERATUNGS GESELLSCHAFT MBH (Austria)
- CATRO (Bulgaria)
- CESIE (Italy)
- BUPNET BILDUNG UND PROJEKT NETZWERKGMBH (Germany)
- CARDET (Cyprus)
- PINA (Slovenia)
For further information
Read more about SLACC.
Contact Giorgia Marinelli: firstname.lastname@example.org.