Beyond Erasmus+ project aims to evaluate and measure the impact of the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ cycle on youth workers and youth organizations involved in projects withing its framework.
Erasmus+ is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport, and it is designed to provide answers to specific social and educational problems that involve young Europeans. It offers support through several activities on study, training and volunteer opportunities abroad. Erasmus+ also pursues the objective of promoting quality improvements, innovation, excellence and internationalization of all organizations active in the fields of education and training, youth and sport. At the same time, Erasmus+ helps European countries to modernize and improve their education and training systems as well as their youth and sport policies, reinforcing employment, competitiveness, innovation and social inclusion.
Through various opportunities for comparison, analysis and dialogue, exchange of good practices and impact assessment tools, the partners of the Beyond Erasmus+ project want to further improve the efficiency and quality of the European programme in the next years. The project is focused on the analysis of the Erasmus+ 2014-2020 cycle, and the impact of these at the local and international level. Workers and organizations involved in projects within the programme framework will be involved in the analysis study phase of Beyond Erasmus+.
The aim is to implement both the key skills of professionals and to create a network of partners who cooperate internationally on the sharing of good practices, in order to ensure high standards of efficiency and quality in the activities of the Erasmus Plus framework.
- To improve key competencesof youth workers and other professionals in the field of youth in order to develop higher quality projects in the framework of European mobility programmes for education;
- To improve the efficiency and quality of the Erasmus+ programme through the exchange of evaluation and impact measurement tools between different institutions, organizations and professionals in the field of youth;
- To exchange experiences and good practices and methodologies for projects carried out during the 2014-2020 Erasmus+ programme between different institutions, organizations and professionals in the field of youth;
- To create an international network of organisations that apply for projects in the framework of European mobility programmes for education, in order to promote the cooperation and exchange of good practices between Programme Countries.
About the project
Beyond Erasmus+ is cofinanced by Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 2, Strategic Partnership in the Field of Youth, Exchange of Good Practices.
- Asociación Iniciativa Internacional Joven (Spain, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- AKTYVISTAI (Lithuania)
- BEYOND 96 (Ireland)
- FEIO (Poland)
For further information
Read more about Beyond Erasmus+.
Contact Mario Badagliacca: email@example.com.