Looking for a career with CESIE?
As a member of CESIE staff, you will join an international and multicultural team of professionals made up by a wide range of profiles, skills and qualifications – a very concrete and positive example of intercultural understanding and open European values.
If you are you interested in working with us as an expert in tender opportunities of various donors, please register here in our Expert Database!
Candidates must meet CESIE general minimum requirements for project managers
- knowledge of English language (at least level c1);
- knowledge of Italian language (at least level c1);
- a 2-years structured experience in project management;
- attitude for teamwork in an international environment;
- availability to travel and to business trip assignments.