The European partners of TEMSIC met in Palermo on 13 and 14 July 2022 to discuss the latest results and elaborate 4 cooperative games, to be distributed to European schools of all levels of education by December 2022.
The 4 cooperative games are addressed to:
- Learners aged 3-6 years: it’s a cooperative game in the form of learning stations, where boys and girls can explore several dances, music, foods, languages of the world.
- Learners aged 6-13 years: it’s a cooperative game, specifically a board game, where boys and girls will play using thematic cards of the world, to discover its peoples, its geographical areas and all the peculiarities of the different continents.
- Learners aged 13-16 years: it’s a cooperative game in which learners will have to discover the biographies of some important women whose scientific contributions are famous worldwide.
- Learners aged 16-18 years: it’s a cooperative game to measure the ecological impact of our consumption choices, through the resolution of some puzzles in a very fanny escape room game.
In addition, 4 thematic guides are available for teachers on the main issues of Global Citizenship Education and with reference to the Millennium Development Goals.
Do you want to learn more?
Follow the project and download the resources at: https://transformative-edu.eu/it/il-progetto/
Are you interested in participating with your school and testing the cooperative games? Contact Laura La Scala: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the project
TEMSIC is cofinanced by Erasmus+ programme, KA2, Strategic Partnership for school education. TEMSIC aims to promote social inclusion and global citizenship, fostering equality and intercultural dialogue in schools.
- FUNDACIÓN INTERED – InteRed (Spain, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Südwind (Austria)
For further information
Read more about TEMSIC and visit the website https://transformative-edu.eu/.
Contact Laura La Scala: email@example.com