A fully online training course on Creative Entrepreneurship that is intended for self-learning.
You can follow it at your own pace, without any deadlines, and therefore you can fit it into even the most busy schedule. The programme is also easy to navigate and reference back to specific content. After completing it and successfully passing the post-assessment you the “Creative Entrepreneur” digital badge which you will be able to display it using the social networks, Mozilla Open Badges Backpack etc. To ensure the transparency, the badge will have meta-data to communicate details of the badge to anyone wishing to verify it, or learn more about the context of the achievement it signifies.
The course is divided into 5 thematic units, each focusing on a different aspect of Creative Entrepreneurship:
- Entrepreneurship key competence for creative entrepreneur
- Digital key competence for creative entrepreneur, including creativity and innovation
- Main components of successful creative business
- Effective marketing strategies for creative business
- Specific of sales and business negotiation techniques for creative business
The course as a whole, aims at familiarising the learner with the various aspects of doing business as an artist , offering them deep understanding about its do’s and don’ts and giving them access to its tips & tricks as they have been mentioned by established entrepreneurs.