Objectives To support teachers in acquiring knowledge and skills about the use of multi-sensory technology for addressing the needs of Special Education Need (SEN) children in inclusive education contexts.To develop a methodological framework for training teachers...
Children and families
E-COURSE- EnhanCing the ParticipatiOn and Learning Performance of Migrant and RefUgee Children in PRimary School Education
Objectives Enhancing the professional development of teachers in dealing with migrant and refugee learners and diversity in classroomsSupporting schools to facilitate inclusion and success of newly arrived migrant and refugee students, thus contributing to the...
Objectives To promote professional, social and cultural integration of migrants and refugees.To create a holistic set of tools, guides of best practice and curricula for trainings to support the inclusion process of migrants and refugees the most effectively.To...
Objectives To improve the reception system of unaccompanied minors by promoting models ensuring the protection of children’s rights in Italy;To promote models supporting social inclusion which take into account the potential, the interests and the expectations of...
Objectives To create new educational approaches based on art therapy and enhance cooperation and exchange of good practices among Europe and Africa in the field of youth.To support youth workers developing new non – formal learning methodologies based on the use of...
Objectives To promote Article 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child [UNCRC] and the CoE Convention on the Protection of children Against Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse, in relation to the right of the child to be heard and involved...
Objectives To contribute to the development of education policies and practices on intercultural education, gender education and inclusion of children/parents of minority cultural backgroundsTo contribute to the development of the competences and tools of teachers,...
Objectives To share current good (evidenced based) practice of the implementation and promotion of an Urban Active Environment (UActivE) to increase population (community) physical activity levelsTo establish working groups in five EU member states to develop an...
ARRC – ACTION FOR CHANGE: Achieving Resilience, Recovery and Choices for women and children following domestic violence
Objectives To develop and exchange best practice in establishing specialised services to enable women and children to recover and reduce the need for removal of childrenTo empower women victims of domestic violence (DV) in steering and delivering the project to ensure...
VIGILA ET PROTEGE – To search and protect unaccompanied minors through the S.I.S. II ‘fight against invisibility’
- To fight against the phenomenon of “invisible minors”, which are unaccompanied minors who escape from custodial/educational centres without repatriation requests, by improving SIS (Schengen Information System)
- To identify international good practices to contrast with the phenomenon of missing minors
- 13 International study visits among police advisors from Schengen countries and staff of custodial centres
- 10 National workshops for police advisors to discuss about the phenomenon of missing unaccompanied minors
- International workshop to analyze the results of the study visits
- International workshop to share International good practices for fighting against the phenomenon of unaccompanied missing minors
- 2 International conferences to share the results of the workshops and to present the Italian approach to the phenomenon of missing minors
- Handbook: To search and protect unaccompanied minors – fight against invisibility: common procedures to enhance unaccompanied missing minors searches through the use of SIS II; Good Practices and lists of recommendations to carry out appropriate measures to strengthen international cooperation on sensitive issues, such as protection and repatriation of missing unaccompanied minors [en|it]
- Realization of IT solutions to improve the unaccompanied missing minors alert system
- Coordinator: Central Criminal Police Directorate (Italy)
- International Police Cooperation DEPT Latvia (Latvia)
- International Relation Unit of Malta (Malta)
- International operational cooperation directorate of Bulgaria (Bulgaria)
- Secretary general of the international security system (Portugal)
- OSCE organization for security and cooperation in Europe (Austria)
- To develop policies against school drop-out
- To develop mathematical and linguistic competences of the students with high risk of social vulnerability
- To Experiment models of integrated intervention
- To improve of the methodologicalandoperational teachers’ competences
- Policy against social exclusion
- Trainings for teachers and experts in the field of education
- Activities for kindergarten (reading aloud, inventing stories, construction of animated books, etc..)
- Stories about the history of the antimafia culture
- Mathematical games
- Didattica F. Ferrara
- Liceo Classico Vittorio Emanuele II
- I.C.S. Madre Teresa di Calcutta
Institution of reference: Region of Sicily, Regional Department of Education – Educational Actions and of promotion of active citizenship and legality. Operational Programme for Convergence objective 2007/2013, European Social Fund, the Sicilian Region. Axis IV – Human Capital.
Date of project 2010 – 2011
- Analysis of the existing needs in the field of migration for teachers and pupils in several countries of the EU
- Rendering a more successful school career for pupils with and without migration background
- International reports on migration policy and on teacher trainings and needs in the field: interviews with experts, questionnaires, etc.
- Teacher training course focused on cultivating political intercultural competence among teachers in elementary schools
- Teaching/learning material for elementary school pupils of varying abilities
- Comparative Report on the Impacts of Migration on the Educational Setting and the Possibilities that Guarantee Equal Educational Opportunities for Children with and without Migration Background (Summary of the National Findings)
- Report on National Migration Policies and its Impacts on the Situation of Members of Minorities in the Partner Countries
- MANUAL Civic Cross-Cultural Competences for Elementary School Teachers – A Practical Approach it
- Coordinator: AGORA Civic Education, Leibniz University Hannover (Germany)
- Humanistic Association (Germany)
- Artemisszio foundation (Hungary)
- Losonci Téri Általános Iskola (Hungary)
- Slovenian Migration Institute. Scientific Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Arts and Sciences (Slovenia)
- Brezovica pri Ljubljani Primary School (Slovenia)
- G.E. Nuccio (Italy)
- Malta Regional Development and Dialogue Foundation (MRDDF) (Malta)
- Università della Svizzera italiana, faculty of Communication Sciences (Switzerland)