Objectives To develop a documented and evidence based approach of the use of sports in the treat of mental illnessTo establish a European Mental Health Sports NetworkTo increase public awareness on the necessity of a new specific approach on the conjunction of Sport...
Objectives To promote social inclusion, tolerance, non-discrimination and other factors that prevent violence in school through an innovative approach known as Quiet Time, which uses the Transcendental Meditation (TM) techniqueTo adapt and transfer the chosen good...
CONVEY – Counteracting sexual violence and harassment: Engaging Youth in schools in digital education on gender stereotyping
Objectives To develop peer-to-peer approaches to education and awareness-raising on sexual violence and harassment against women by training young people on the effects of gender stereotyping and sexualisation in digital mediaTo educate and contribute to behavioural...
Objectives To promote Article 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child [UNCRC] and the CoE Convention on the Protection of children Against Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse, in relation to the right of the child to be heard and involved...
Objectives To contribute to improving the prevention efforts against militant Islamic radicalisation and extremism among young MuslimTo strengthen young Muslims active citizenship and to build a sustainable bridge between local Muslim communities and prevention...
ARRC – ACTION FOR CHANGE: Achieving Resilience, Recovery and Choices for women and children following domestic violence
Objectives To develop and exchange best practice in establishing specialised services to enable women and children to recover and reduce the need for removal of childrenTo empower women victims of domestic violence (DV) in steering and delivering the project to ensure...
European implementation of CAPPYC – Cannabis Abuse Prevention Program for Young Consumers and evaluation of their results using a scale measuring attitudes towards drug use
Objectives To provide a new selective prevention approach (CAPPYC) contrasted in Spain to other European countries. Its main aim is to work positive attitudes towards cannabis use in young European consumers by increasing their critical capacity and by helping them to...
Objectives To foster in youth involved in the project, afferent to USMM (Minors’ social services Office), a reflection on the theme of intercultural living and active citizenship.To broaden the concept of individual responsibility to a collective social dimension,...
Objectives To improve the efficiency standards of the procedures for the exchange of information between the so called “front desk SPOC” (Single Point of Contact for police cooperation) and S.I.ReN.E. bureau (branch of the Criminal Police Directorate in charge for...
VIGILA ET PROTEGE – To search and protect unaccompanied minors through the S.I.S. II ‘fight against invisibility’
[su_tabs active=”1″ vertical=”yes”]What does it support [su_tab title=”Objectives”]
- To fight against the phenomenon of “invisible minors”, which are unaccompanied minors who escape from custodial/educational centres without repatriation requests, by improving SIS (Schengen Information System)
- To identify international good practices to contrast with the phenomenon of missing minors
- 13 International study visits among police advisors from Schengen countries and staff of custodial centres
- 10 National workshops for police advisors to discuss about the phenomenon of missing unaccompanied minors
- International workshop to analyze the results of the study visits
- International workshop to share International good practices for fighting against the phenomenon of unaccompanied missing minors
- 2 International conferences to share the results of the workshops and to present the Italian approach to the phenomenon of missing minors
- Handbook: To search and protect unaccompanied minors – fight against invisibility: common procedures to enhance unaccompanied missing minors searches through the use of SIS II; Good Practices and lists of recommendations to carry out appropriate measures to strengthen international cooperation on sensitive issues, such as protection and repatriation of missing unaccompanied minors [en|it]
- Realization of IT solutions to improve the unaccompanied missing minors alert system
- Coordinator: Central Criminal Police Directorate (Italy)
- International Police Cooperation DEPT Latvia (Latvia)
- International Relation Unit of Malta (Malta)
- International operational cooperation directorate of Bulgaria (Bulgaria)
- Secretary general of the international security system (Portugal)
- OSCE organization for security and cooperation in Europe (Austria)
[su_tab title=”Info & contacts”]
Follow the project IN ACTION
Date of project: 16/09/2013 – 15/09/2014
DG of reference: DG Home Affairs, Pilot Project on unaccompanied minors
ROOT – The involvement of Organized Criminal Groups in the Trafficking of Women for Sexual Exploitation: the case study of Palermo
Objectives To contribute to a real comprehension of the impact of organized crime in trafficking in womenTo prepare a transnational project directed at eradicating the trafficking in human beings (THB) for the purpose of sexual exploitation in Sicily, in a European...
REPLACE 2 – Researching Female Genital Mutilation Intervention Programmes Linked to African Communities in the EU
Objectives To implement the REPLACE behaviour change toolkit for ending Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) with practising communities in the EUTo evaluate the experience of using the methodological approach and the behaviour change framework within the toolkit, amongst...
Objectives To provide a framework to reduce violence against women and children of marginalised ethnic communities and ensure that their needs for safety and support are met. Main target groups are: Sinti, Roma and Muslim migrants and travellers.To develop a deeper...
Objectives To map relevant EU research, policy and practiceTo document the incidence, impact and dynamics of online, offline experiences of partner violence and views on preventionTo explore young peoples’ experiences of partner violence and control within young...
Objectives Development of a comprehensive, scientifically documented and cohesive European platform against bullyingSelection, processing and dissemination of best practices that work towards combating bullyingEstablishment of a European Antibullying Network to...