- To provide youth workers with new & innovative practices to be employed in the work with youth regarding their job search and their sense of initiative.
- To empower unemployed young people, including youth with fewer opportunities, with resources & tools to be competent and successful in their job and develop their spirit of entrepreneurship.
- To train the participants to face the world of work by preparing them for the challenges & helping them to develop self-esteem, communication, problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
- To transfer knowledge, ideas and good practices among EU citizens, promoting intercultural dialogue and valorising the active contribution of all participants.
- To create a network among the participants for their future collaboration.
- The training course took place in Palermo between the 25th of May and the 2nd of June, involving 40 participants from 14 European countries.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Fondazzjoni Xjenza u Poplu (Malta)
- Mission Locale de l’Agenais, de l’Albret et du Confluent (France)
- Asociatia Tineri Parteneri Pentru Dezvoltarea Societatii Civil (Romania)
- “Fekete Sereg” Ifjúsági Egyesület (Hungary)
- Adalya Youth Club (Turkey)
- Sdrudzenie Znam i Moga – Know and Can Association (Bulgaria)
- PRAXIS (Greece)
- Zavod Nefiks (Slovenia)
- Raise It Now – Associação (Portugal)
- Inside Out (United Kingdom)
- Duha UNITED (Czech Republic)
- Plataforma Enlaces (Spain)
- Projektwerkstatt Umwelt und Entwicklung e.V. (Germany)