- To allow the training of organizers and young people by their peers, in sustainable development and transfer the best practices.
- To share, capitalize and diffuse the existing good practices of Africa, Asia and Europe.
- To organize the meeting of the work youth organisations who will constitute the network.
- To allow young people to initiate the strong innovating local projects with an international dimension.
- Launch seminar in France.
- Formation of the network and collection of best practices.
- Study visit in Senegal.
- Job Shadowings & Local roundtables.
- Evaluation Seminar in Thailand.
- Video YANG
- Coordinator: Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Cubic (Austria)
- Fekete Sereg (Hungary)
- Andaman Discoveries (Thailand)
- Jeevan Rekha Parishad (India)
- Indonesian Religious Youth Service (Indonesia)
- Kamben (Senegal)