Promoting a multi-layered action addressing third-country-national women survivors of trafficking and developing the WINGS generic framework on survivor-centred social and economic inclusion.
WINGS framework includes guidelines and methodologies for the development and application of gender- and context-specific support programmes for TCN women victims of trafficking (VoT), in particular a language course with integrated psychological support, personalized employment counselling and development of tailored internship offers. These elements will be specifically adapted to the particular needs and requirements of each trafficked woman involved in the local WINGS Comprehensive Integration Support Programme that will be implemented in Italy, Greece, Spain and Belgium. The language course will be designed in such a way that it is suitable for women with low educational level and will be particularly practical in order to help women VoT to acquire important, basic knowledge of the local culture and thus facilitate orientation and integration in host societies. In order to effectively support employment, the language course and the ethno-psychological sessions will be complemented by individual employment counselling. With the help of tested methodologies, individual solutions and paths will be worked out, and tailored internship offers will be identified for the participating women. During the internships, women and employers will be accompanied and supported by psychologists and/or language experts in order to ensure the effective support to TCN women VoT.
- To stimulate local and transnational cooperation/sharing of experiences among local stakeholders/project partners regarding language training, psychological support and personalized employment counselling to TCN women VoT.
- To facilitate durable solutions for the integration of TCN women VoT in the host societies and for their empowerment through the development of a generic framework for a survivor-centred integration and development of tailored local programmes.
- To provide needs-based and tailored linguistic, psychological and employment support and improve competencies of TCN women VoT.
- To raise awareness among local companies about important role of business sector in supporting vulnerable groups/providing opportunities to women VoT;
- To sensitize general public and policy makers regarding survivor-centred integration strategies.
- Local Round table on Language course with integrated psychological support for TCN women VoT;
- Local Round table on Symbol work for counselling/individual support for employment/training opportunities;
- International Forum;
- Development of generic framework for the implementation of survivor-centred language teaching, psychological support and personalised employment counselling for TCN women VoT;
- Development of 4 local tailored comprehensive survivor-centred integration programmes for Italy, Greece, Spain and Belgium;
- Delivery of Comprehensive Integration Support Programme for 15 TCN women VoTs;
- Creation of 15 internship opportunities for women VoTs in each partner country;
- Organisation of scaling-up meetings with policy makers.
- 4 Briefing papers on survivor-centered language teaching and labour integration
- Generic framework for a survivor-center labour and social inclusion
- WINGS Social and labour inclusion programme
- Guidelines for the WINGS Comprehensive Integration Support Programme development
- 4 Country Storybooks;
- Conference Paper for survivor-centred integration support.
- Enhanced cooperation and understanding of practices already adopted by partners to foster language teaching, psychological support and employment counselling.
- Increased understanding and strengthened capacities of project partners, experts and professionals regarding provision of durable survivor-centred solutions for integration of TCN women VoT.
- Increased language skills, self-perceived wellbeing, self-perceived readiness of participant 15 TCN women VoT per country to integrate in the labour market and developed new competencies useful for employment.
- Increased understanding of employers/policy makers and readiness to contribute to integration of TCN women VoT.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- KMOP (Greece)
- SURT (Spain)
- PAYOKE (Belgium)
- Libera contro le mafie (Italy)