- To stimulate local and transnational cooperation/sharing of experiences among local stakeholders/project partners regarding language training, psychological support and personalized employment counselling to TCN women VoT.
- To facilitate durable solutions for the integration of TCN women VoT in the host societies and for their empowerment through the development of a generic framework for a survivor-centred integration and development of tailored local programmes.
- To provide needs-based and tailored linguistic, psychological and employment support and improve competencies of TCN women VoT.
- To raise awareness among local companies about important role of business sector in supporting vulnerable groups/providing opportunities to women VoT;
- To sensitize general public and policy makers regarding survivor-centred integration strategies.
- Local Round table on Language course with integrated psychological support for TCN women VoT;
- Local Round table on Symbol work for counselling/individual support for employment/training opportunities;
- International Forum;
- Development of generic framework for the implementation of survivor-centred language teaching, psychological support and personalised employment counselling for TCN women VoT;
- Development of 4 local tailored comprehensive survivor-centred integration programmes for Italy, Greece, Spain and Belgium;
- Delivery of Comprehensive Integration Support Programme for 15 TCN women VoTs;
- Creation of 15 internship opportunities for women VoTs in each partner country;
- Organisation of scaling-up meetings with policy makers.
- 4 Briefing papers on comprehensive integration support programmes for women VoTs;
- WINGS Generic framework for a survivor-centred integration;
- WINGS local Comprehensive Integration Support programmes;
- Guidelines for the WINGS Comprehensive Integration Support Programme development;
- 4 Country Storybooks;
- Conference Paper for survivor-centred integration support.
- Enhanced cooperation and understanding of practices already adopted by partners to foster language teaching, psychological support and employment counselling.
- Increased understanding and strengthened capacities of project partners, experts and professionals regarding provision of durable survivor-centred solutions for integration of TCN women VoT.
- Increased language skills, self-perceived wellbeing, self-perceived readiness of participant 15 TCN women VoT per country to integrate in the labour market and developed new competencies useful for employment.
- Increased understanding of employers/policy makers and readiness to contribute to integration of TCN women VoT.