VOICES II From around the World
- To promote in youth the human values of solidarity and respect for differences and sense of active participation and volunteering.
- To increase awareness in youth of their cultural differences and their value.
- To contribute to the development in youth of personal and professional skills.
- To participate actively in the development of host communities.
- To facilitate capacity building in organisations and NGOs working in the field of sustainable community development in other partner countries in the world.
Activities will include collaborating with the local communities and local volunteers in non-formal education projects in local schools, developing awareness campaigns connected to nutrition and welfare, developing local, regional and international networking opportunities, facilitating micro-credit initiatives and environmental awareness projects
- Sending of two groups of five volunteers from Austria, Estonia, France, Italy and Hungary will participate in community development projects in India, Nepal and Senegal for 6 months at a time.
- Concurrently, a volunteer from Senegal, Nepal and India will be hosted by CESIE in Italy for 10 months.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Point Europa (United Kingdom)
- InfoEck (Austria)
- Continuous Action (Estonia)
- Jeevanrekha Parishad (JRP) (India)
- ONG Enfance et Paix (Senegal)
- CCN – Nepal (Nepal)