Vloom – Volunteering blooming in Europe
- To stimulate the exchange of good practices and experiences between new volunteers and veterans.
- To offer new competences in volunteering to improve their work, through meeting local and international organizations.
- To raise the sense of belonging to European society and tolerance toward cultural differences through sharing ideas.
- To strengthen partnerships among volunteers and organizations and increase the quality of future projects in this field.
- Workshop: experienced volunteers met to evaluate past experiences, understand how to transfer them in mentoring, hosting or sending volunteers, know more about volunteering in EU and programmes which support it, how to present new projects under the EU for citizens programme, exchange practices and ideas with local and international organizations through a diversity of non formal activities, and created the contents for the dissemination tools of VLOOM.
- Creation of the dissemination tools of VLOOM: video, manual and website.
- Seminar: citizens new in volunteering and members from organizations without experience of the field learnt from dissemination tools developed by veteran participants in the workshop and implemented some volunteering practices with organizations of Palermo.
- Coordinatore: CESIE (Italy)
- Bulgarian Gender Research Foundation (Bulgaria)
- National Alliance For Volunteer Action Foundation (Bulgaria)
- European Social Forum Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Crossing Borders (Denmark)
- Continuous Action (Estonia)
- Eurocircle (France)
- France Amerique Latine (France)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece)
- Kistarcsa Cultural Association (Hungary)
- Social Alternative Institute (Latvia)
- Family Planning and Sexual Health Association (Lithuania)
- Ftz Community Foundation (Malta)
- The Foundation Supporting of the Innovation and the Creativity Development “Inncrea” (Poland)
- Sonhos Para Sempre Rede de Animação Social e Comunitária, Crl (Portugal)
- The Woman Of The Third Millennium Association (Romania)
- Young Partners for Civil Society Development Association (Romania)
- Progresit (Slovakia)
- Universidad Permanente de La Universidad De Alicante (Spain)
- Asociacion Iniciativa Internacional Joven ( Spain)
- Muslim Women’s Collective (United Kingdom)
Info & contacts
Date of project
01/08/2011 – 31/01/2013