SUCCESS – Strategies to Utilise and Cultivate positive Characteristics & Employability Skills in Schools
- To improve high school students employability skills and their positive emotions, psychological resilience, support character strength development and self-development.
- To support the needs of high school students during the transition phase from school to vocational training and employment.
- To support professional development and increase capabilities of school counsellors leading to a more positive interaction with high school students during career counselling sessions.
- To enhance well-being and resilience levels of school counsellors.
- Conducting Current Needs analysis of School Counsellors to identify trends, services and best practices related to school counsellors, non-formal education and training based on positive psychology approach at national and international levels.
- Design and development of SUCCESS Training Package: SUCCESS Handbook for School Counsellors and High School Students and Guide to the Handbook.
- Development of SUCCESS Online Educational Platform containing information about the project’s objectives, training methodology and the SUCCESS educational package.
- Comparative Literature Review in all partner countries summarizing the most important sources, practices and researches of the needs of School Counsellors
- SUCCESS Training Package
- SUCCESS Online Educational Platform
- VU – Vilnius University (Lithuania, coordinator);
- GrantXpert Consulting Limited (Cyprus);
- Neophytos Ch. Charalambous – Institute of development (Cyprus);
- Net – ICEP Europe (Ireland);
- HAPPSY – Hellenic Association of Positive Psychology (Greece);
- CESIE (Italia).
Info & contacts
Date of project
01/09/2017 – 31/08/2019
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.