- To foster prevention on sexual abuse of children and teenagers through the development of an e-learning educational platform for non-professionals as well as trainers who deal with children;
- To enable young people to express their point of view and raise awareness on topics like intimacy, body awareness, gender roles, use of the Internet, through the production of a set of video-interviews with young people;
- To increase knowledge and skills of professionals in preventing and responding to child sexual abuse through the development of training guidelines and materials.
- Development and implementation of STOP! e-learning platform, offering information, research and best practices useful for anyone professionally or personally interacting with children and adolescents, so as to learn how to behave and face crisis situations and how to recognise possible cases of abuse;
- Production and delivery of 10-15 video-interviews with young people to report their point of view and experience on intimacy, body awareness, gender roles, use of the Internet;
- Collection of best practices on existing prevention training materials, guidelines, projects’ results from the partner countries to develop a Training Guideline for all professional trainers in the area of the prevention of child sexual abuse;
- Organisation of a training event for 50 professionals about child sex abuse prevention;
- Awareness raising on topics related to the fight against sexual child abuse among experts, trainers and educators through topic-related conferences.
- STOP! e-learning Platform;
- Video-interviews of young people and teens;
- STOP! Training Guideline for professionals;
- STOP! Training event for prevention trainers;
- Multiplier events in each partner country.
- Increased knowledge and awareness of the phenomenon of child sexual abuse and how to prevent it for lay people and professionals who work with or are in contact with children and minors;
- Enhanced young people’s awareness of issues regarding the phenomenon of child abuse and their involvement in raising awareness of topics related to the fight against child abuse;
- A better ability of professionals to recognize cases of abuse, prevent them, respond to situations of child sexual abuse and deal with crisis situations.