STEPS – Growing Steps
- To provide youth workers with new and outstanding skills and competences in the area of rural entrepreneurship.
- To introduce new methods of support of those youngsters who are not in employment, education or training [NEET > Not (engaged) in Education, Employment or Training].
- To encourage European citizenship and the participation in the 2014 European elections.
- To exchange good practices on the topic of youth employment in the EU and Eastern countries.
- Training Course whose working methods will be based on non-formal learning techniques: working and focus groups, debates & oral presentations, cultural events and exchange of good practices [5th to 13th April 2014].
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- WIYU – World Independent Youth Union (Armenia)
- MYPU – Modern Youth Public Union (Azerbaijan)
- Office for Initiatives Promotion (Belarus)
- BYPU “New Faces” – Belarusian Youth Public Union “New Faces” (Belorussia)
- CEI – Centre for European Initiatives Association (Bulgaria)
- BCRD – Balkan Center For Regional Development (Bulgaria)
- International Educational Centre GEMS (Czech Republic)
- Continuous Action (Estonia)
- ALDA – Association of Local Democracy Agencies (France)
- EoH – Europe Our House (Georgia)
- MedSOS – MEDITERRANEAN SOS Network (Greece)
- RJOS “Apvalus stalas” – Rokiškio jaunimo organizacijų sąjunga “Apvalus stalas” (Lithuania)
- INNCREA – Fundacja Wspierania Rozwoju Innowacji i Kreatywności “InnCrea” (Poland)
- STABILITY – Centre for Regional Development STABILITY (Moldova)
- TB2007 – Tineret Buzau 2007 (Romania)
- SPbSEU – Saint Petersburg State University of economics (Russian Federation)
- Zavod Nefiks – Zavod NEFIKS – Inštitut za promocijo in beleženje neformalno p (Slovenia)
- Youth NGO Iskra – Mykolaiv city youth non-profit organization “Iskra” (Ukraine)
- BTNAU – Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University (Ukraine)
- AUAYC “Alternative-V” – All-Ukrainian Association for Youth Cooperation “Alternative-V (Ukraine)
- Kasif Youth and Sport Club Association (Turkey)