- To strengthen high-quality entrepreneurial education by providing the necessary entrepreneurial skills and competences to young people interested in running a business.
- To develop and test innovative methodologies to support youth entrepreneurs to meet sustainability criteria in their businesses.
- To provide information to policymakers in order to promote the adoption of sustainable approaches to youth entrepreneurship.
- To raise awareness of the importance of SDGs in business and the role of social entrepreneurship in achieving them.
- Mapping the training needs of youth entrepreneurs and the existing good practices of entrepreneurship initiatives that have incorporated Sustainable Development Goals.
- Developing educational materials and providing training to coaches that work with young entrepreneurs at the beginning of their careers.
- Developing innovative methodologies to enforce sustainability in youth-led SMEs.
- Establishing an online network to provide peer review and award youth sustainable businesses.
- Guide for youth workers on how to best support young entrepreneurs to meet sustainable goals in their businesses.
- Methodological framework to award youth entrepreneurship sustainability excellence.
- Online platform to foster dialogue and exchange of ideas, methods and tools among young entrepreneurs and youth workers.
- Good practice guide on sustainable development models in youth SMEs at local, national and European level.
- 120 youth workers equipped with new methodologies to support youth entrepreneurs to enforce sustainable goals in their businesses
- 120 young entrepreneurs involved in the Stars4SD peer-learning network.
- Improved policy experts’ comprehension of the competences and the support needed by youth entrepreneurs.
- KENTRO MERIMNAS OIKOGENEIAS KAI PAIDIOU (Greece, coordinator)
- Amazing Youth (Greece)
- Reframe (Belgium)
- SUDWIND VEREIN FUR ENTWICKLUNGSPOLITIK UND GLOBALE GERECHTIGKEIT (Austria)
- FUTURE IN PERSPECTIVE LIMITED (Ireland)
- CENTRE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INEDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD-CARDET (Cyprus)