Speak out! – Reach out! European youth online audio podcasting Magazine
The project “Speak out! – Reach out!” aims at stimulating the personal development of young people with fewer opportunities and at providing them with skills making active participation possible. The participants produce a four-language online magazine with radio casts (audio podcasts).
- To promote young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in particular.
- To develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union.
- To foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries.
- To contribute to developing the quality of support systems for youth activities and the capabilities of civil society organisations in the youth field.
- To promote European cooperation in the youth field.
- Handbook of experiences, technical instructions and recommendations for the development of audio podcasts with youth with fewer opportunities.
- Online Magazine
- Coordinator: Internationaler Bund e.V. (IB), Verbund Württemberg (Germany)
- AFEMJO-CLM – Association towards the Improvement of Youth Employment (Spain)
- Young Partners for Civil Society Development Association (Romania)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
30/01/2008 – 29/12/2009