- To provide youth workers, trainers and educators new skills about climate change to support the youngsters they work with
- To increase critical thinking in young people so they can better unmask fake news and misconceptions about the climate change;
- To encourage young people to become climate ambassadors to defend our planet against destructive practices.
- 3-days training course for youth workers to engage young people in climate change actions.
- Educational activities for young people on fake news and knowledge about climate change.
- Dissemination and events, to increase awareness about the fake news issue and the importance to choose reliable sources.
- Report containing a compilation of the main climate fake news.
- Online game containing multimedia learning content.
- Mobile educational and learning App about how to debunk climate change fake news.
- 21 educators trained on tools and methodologies on climate change fake news.
- 20 youth workers and educators with strengthened operational skills being involved in the implementation of educational activities with young people.
- 60+ young people with strengthened soft skills such as: initiative, verbal communication, open mindedness, interpersonal skill…
- 150+ young people more aware about climate change fake news.