- To create a transferable ECVET-based framework to support VET providers in designing innovative and flexible training offers for the cultural creative sector (CCS), leading to the achievement of transferable learning outcomes;
- To strengthen key digital and transversal skills of CCS VET learners, helping them to create, manage, promote their products, and successfully participate in changing markets and societies;
- To equip CCS-oriented VET providers with tools and guidance on how to use digital technologies in training, competence assessment and validation, empowering them to support CCS actors’ resilience;
- To facilitate the ability of CCS-oriented VET providers to respond to the challenges of the 21st century, becoming more open, inclusive, environmentally conscious and able to provide training offers meeting the real needs of the labour market;
- To upscale the RestART approaches, encouraging policymakers and other stakeholders to support the transformation of European CCS-oriented VET towards digitalisation, inclusivity, and sustainability.
Target: VET providers, trainers, CCS actors and other relevant stakeholders
- Building the RestART Framework on a transnational comparative need analysis, highlighting challenges and priorities of the CCS and CCS-oriented VET in Italy, Finland, Spain, Greece, Austria and Portugal.
- Creation of MOOC- ART addressing topics such as creation, management and promotion of creative products and innovation of business models, through which CCS actors will improve their digital skills and other key competences needed to enhance their opportunities for active participation in the transforming markets and societies.
- Development of a comprehensive toolkit offering guidance on how to upscale the training offer for the CCS by applying the RestART approach.
- Publication of a comprehensive resource designed using an innovative video format, which will allow to build on the direct testimonies of target groups involved in RestART to make concrete suggestions for EU policymakers on how to support CCS actors and VET providers.
- A framework to RestART: re-shaping the frontiers of VET in the CCS.
- Restart Transnational Comparative Report.
- MOOC-ART: a digital journey for the CCS.
- RestART-kit for successful VET in the CCS.
- RestART digital gallery for upscaling VET innovation in the CCS.
- Strengthened digital as well as transversal skills of 20 CCS actors and increased preparedness to use digital technologies and means in training management and delivery of 5 CCS-oriented VET providers from Italy, Finland, Spain, Greece, Austria and Portugal participating in the MOOC- ART piloting.
- Enhanced CCS oriented VET providers’ ability to respond to the challenges of the 21st century and improved ability to swiftly revise VET training offers according to the changing skill demand.
- 6 local/regional/national stakeholders from VET and the CCS/country involved in discussion roundtables to propose strategies to amplify RestART positive impact and to support the overall innovation of CCS-oriented VET in the EU towards digitalisation, inclusivity, and sustainability.
- 6 national events, each reaching 20 face-to-face and 20 online participants (240 overall)
- Strengthened digital as well as transversal skills of CCS actors, enabling them to adapt to the progressing digitalisation, and transforming societies and markets, and enhanced business opportunities and competitiveness of the CCS actors involved.
- Increased preparedness of CCS-oriented VET providers to use digital technologies and means in training management and delivery, competence assessment and validation, allowing them to improve their training offer tailored to CCS learners and enhance their human capital and resilience.
- Increased motivation of policymakers and key stakeholders in VET and the CCS to support the overall innovation of CCS-oriented VET in the EU towards digitalisation, inclusivity, and sustainability, confirming and reinforcing VET’s key role in European societies and economies.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- HELSINKI BUSINESS COLLEGE OY, Finland
- COFAC COOPERATIVA DE FORMACAO E ANIMACAO CULTURAL CRL, Portugal
- EUROTRAINING EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION, Greece
- DIE BERATER UNTERNEHMENSBERATUNGS GESELLSCHAFT MBH, Austria
- INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING AND MOBILITY AGENCY SOCIEDAD DE RESPONSABILIDAD LIMITADA, Spain