- To provide better access to the job market and education system for migrants, refugees and NEETS and those who are disadvantaged in the labour market because they have either poor language skills or they are unable to match their current skills with jobs available in their location;
- To enhance work and educational opportunities for migrants, refugees and NEETS;
- To create an international online compendium and dictionary for migrants, refugees, NEETS.
- Development of 13 vocabularies on core and specialist languages;
- Creation of a web-based platform capable of providing relevant words and phrases;
- The organisation of 4 multiplier events to disseminate the materials to 80 ‘key’ agency and volunteer staff.
- A vocabulary and a set of core sentences translated in 8 languages and with 5 chosen employment sectors covered
- A web app and website to access the language and job tools, with learning quizzes and videos
- Case studies and videos to help with employment barriers and interviews with both beneficiaries and employer
- Employment information covering basic employment under contract, self-employment rules and start-up information
- Enhanced access to further educational and job-seeking resources for migrants, refugees and NEETS;
- Improved the entry into the labour market for foremost migrants and refugees, but also NEETS and other unprivileged groups;
- Increased awareness of the challenges and needs related to language learning and access to the job market for those disadvantaged groups.