Promoting the autonomy of third country nationals (TCNs) through the strengthening of bureaucratic knowledge and financial skills.
In order to become active and independent individuals, people with a migration background often need information and skills to orient themselves in society, including the financial system, legal procedures and the local labour market. In this context, PLOUTOS aims to provide tailor-made courses and training programmes that promote skills related to financial literacy, the labour market, digital society and local bureaucracy.
PLOUTOS aims to foster the independency of TCNs in their new countries through an increase in:
- Knowledge of the local bureaucratic system,
- Skills related to the labour market,
- Digital skills,
- Financial literacy,
- Cultural mediation of services in the local communities.
- Desk and Field Research on TCNs needs related to local systems, financial literacy, business language and intercultural mediation;
- Creation and implementation of a course on business language, local bureaucracy and digital skill;
- Creation and implementation of a course on financial literacy;
- Business acceleration programme testing a digital environment and
- Provision of a community interpretation course in English.
- State of the Art Report on TCNs needs,
- Business Course Curriculum,
- Financial Literacy Curriculum,
- Community interpreting programme,
- Acceleration practice Business programme,
- Financial tool (simulation platform).
- Increased knowledge of 30 TCNs per country through participation in business language and financial literacy courses,
- 10 TCNs per country participating in the EU interpreting course,
- At least 5 TCNs per country participating in the business acceleration programme,
- Increased awareness and knowledge of TCNs about financial instruments and how to access them.
- Halmstad University (Sweden, coordinator)
- Innovation Hive (Greece)
- Aristotle University (Greece)
- SquareDev (Greece)
- Future Needs (Cyprus)
- European Microfinance Network (Belgium)
- Sofia Development Association (Bulgaria)
- Centre for peace, nonviolence and Human Rights (Croatia)
- Breza (Croatia)
- ABI Lab (Italy)
- CESIE (Italy)