PLACE – Planting Cities
- To strengthen the role of youth work in the development of inclusive and healthy societies by promoting innovative and creative use of urban garden as multiple-goal oriented tool.
- To enhance cooperation and cross-cutting synergies between European and third countries to improve the quality and the impact of youth work in Partner countries.
- To develop new tools for the youth field through the creation of an open educational resource (OER) on how to use urban gardening in youth work.
- Open Educational Resource on how to use urban gardening in youth work.
- Community urban gardens in Palermo, Beejing, Koper, Kathmandu and Bhubaneswar.
- Training course on how to use urban gardening as a tool for youth work [Palermo, September 2015].
- European Voluntary Service mobility in Italy, Slovenia, China, India and Nepal [March to July 2016].
- Creation and development of local urban gardens and local workshops on gardening.
- Conference for launching the Open Educational Resource (OER) on how use urban gardening in youth work.