- To increase the awareness of the importance of social development addressed to respect the fundamental social rights.
- To promote the effective participation of the community in activities aimed to improve the health status and the wellbeing understood also as development of the cognitive, affective and relational capacities.
- To promote educational activities with children aimed to motivate studying and learning, also, to prevent dropping out of school.
- To encourage the Nepalese social operators the capacity building and the know-how transfer in terms of professional, management and relational skills.
- To foster social inclusion for children with physical and mental disabilities.
- To increase the awareness of the fundamental Human Rights, including the specific ones about children.
- To provide National Civil Service volunteers with an opportunity for human, civic and professional growth.
- Support the curricular and extra-curricular activities in schools involved in the project.
- Support the local centres and manage fundraising activities for the sustainability and the transferability of the projects in progress.
- Workshops implementation and awareness-raising campaigns on various topics addressed to students, families and local communities.
- Cultural exchange events among volunteers and local communities.
- Language courses (English, Italian, French) for children, teachers and social workers.
- To write project proposals.
- Final report on the Italian Civil Service experience – New Experiences Promoting Active Learning
- Campaign For Change-Nepal-CCN, Kathmandu
- Societal Higher Secondary School, Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Mental Disabled School, Patan, Lalitpur
- Emile Academy, Shantinagar, Kathmandu
- Gyan Kunj Higher Secondary School, Satdobato, Lalitpur
- Gyan Jyoti Primary school (Mental Disable children’s School) Lubhoo, Lalitpur
- Chaling School, Bhaktapur