MOI – Mo(ve)ments of Inclusion
- To promote and develop quality of support systems in youth work, specially promoting innovation, attractiveness and inclusiveness of in youth services for marginalised groups: openness, solidarity, dialogue, commitment of equality and acknowledgement of diversity.
- To foster intercultural dialogue, tolerance and mutual understanding: through the analyse of cultural corporeality, promotion of intercultural evenings and exchange among workers from many European countries in the same learning experience, so contributing to social cohesion in Europe.
- To facilitate the exchange of experiences and good practices in the field of youth inclusion, especially regarding creative and expressive techniques, and to foster the creation of new projects so promoting European cooperation in the youth field.
Training Course in Palermo from 29th of June to 7th of July 2013 . The main activities of the course will be: Body expression and movement technique / Ice-breaking and group building / Simulations / Debates and discussions / Interaction with the local community / Intercultural events / Exchange of good practices.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- International initiatives for cooperation (Bulgaria)
- Bulgarian network for human rights education (Bulgaria)
- Duha united (Czech Republic)
- Eesti people to people (Estonia)
- Eurocircle (France)
- 13 actif (France)
- Haus der offenen tür sinzig (Germany)
- Youth day care centre (Lithuania)
- Fondazzjoni xjenza u poplu (Malta)
- The foundation supporting of the innovation and the creativity development “inncrea” (Poland)
- Young partners for civil society development association (Romania)
- Divadlo bez domova (Slovakia)
- Prosoc – society for project implementation in developing of social entrepreneurship (Slovenia)
- Asociacion cultural ingalicia (Spain)
- Inegöl youth organization (Turkey)
- Nyitottság a világra alapítvány (Hungary)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/03/2013 – 31/08/2014