- To raise awareness of mental and emotional wellbeing;
- To develop an understanding of how our mental and emotional wellbeing can suffer and how this may manifest itself;
- To address and take corrective actions towards a more positive and constructive way of dealing and coping with life’s issues.
- Liaising with local government authorities, non-profit organisations and stakeholders working in mental health sectors and others;
- Design and creation of an online training platform/website;
- Development of 5 training modules to be uploaded into the training platform;
- Production of videos based on the training materials to help embed the understanding of the learning topics;
- Research on good practices related to the 5 topics selected;
- Construction of the content and the categories of the Board Game based on the structure of Trivial Pursuit;
- Equality and diversity HR mapping;
- Identification of skills and responsibilities needed to develop a successful role for a Mental Health Champion within VET institutions’ organizational structures;
- Development of supplementary resources to complement the Mental Health Champion skills profile.
- Training Tool-kit;
- Video Productions;
- Good Practice;
- Interactive Games;
- On-line training portal/Website design.
- Raised awareness about possible signs of mental and emotional struggles within individuals in their daily life;
- Improved participant’s self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness;
- Developed skills and attitudes of young adults through online training towards a new and more positive mindset;
- Achieved mental and emotional strength through the provision of comprehensive information;
- Increased opportunities for young adults to access free training helping them acquire employability skills.