- To provide educational opportunities on Agriculture 4.0 technologies to farmers and VET teachers;
- To help farms to transform their business activities to new standards based on integrated digitization of production processes;
- To support of VET teachers in introducing Smart Agriculture into educational and training programmes;
- To raise awareness of stakeholders and decision makers of the potential of digital agricultural technologies.
- Conducting research survey among farmers and technology providers to identify the current situation of Agriculture 4.0 and the demand for ICT in agriculture;
- Developing educational materials to help farms owners and (future) employees to familiarise with the newest digital technologies in the field of agriculture;
- Providing tailor-made courses for farmers and VET teachers and students.
- Research report on the current state and the latest trends of Agriculture 4.0;
- Study materialsand teaching tool-kits on Smart Farming and Precision Agriculture formanagers and (future) employees of the farming sector;
- Online e-learning platform on digital agriculture for farmers and VET teachers and students.
- 140 farmers and VET providers and students trained on the use of ICT in agriculture;
- 210 stakeholders informed about the opportunities offered by Agriculture 4.0;
- Strengthened ICT curricula into agricultural vocational education and training programmes;
- Enhanced digitalisation of agribusiness.