- To create open, flexible and adaptable tools to help discover, document and develop low qualified workers’ skills.
- To provide inclusive and practical tools to help intermediary professionals identify their clients’ attitudes, skills and competences as a first step for a tailored, more empathic and efficient approach to guidance.
- To improve and extend skills and competences of all participants involved in this project.
- Competence Assessment Cards for low skilled Adults, a profile-screening method especially designed for Low Skilled/Qualified counselling to identify their “basic employability skills”.
- The Career Circles Programme Training for Intermediary Professionals so that they can include this innovative methodology combining action learning, coaching and peer mentoring in their daily activities.
- A Facilitator Guide to help guidance professionals use the tools and implement the Career Circles methodology in their professional practice.
- Research to identify the “basic employability skills” through interviews and focus groups with intermediary professionals.
- Piloting of the assessment cards and other tools developed with guidance professionals and low-skilled adults to get feedbacks and adjust them.
- Adaptation of a new coaching methodology, Career Circles, to the context of each partner country.
- A “Train the Trainers” activity about the Career Circles methodology so that each of them can then transfer it to several guidance professionals with a multiplier effect.
- Creation of two webinars for guidance professionals and adult learners on the Career Circles Methodology.
- A multiplier event in each partner country to present the project’s outcomes.