INCAS – INcreasing impaCt in internAtional work placementS
- To provide services that improve the quality of international work placement
- To solidify and expand the sustainable infrastructure in second chance education (SCE) with the INCAS elements which support quality in international work placement (preparation, implementation and evaluation/validations.
- SCE Mobility Toolboxes: Existing tools and resources will be researched, updated and adapted to 21st century technical levels for learners, teacher/trainers, work based mentor(employers) on the basis of user feedback and input.
- SCE Mobility Quality System: A quality system for all stages of international work based mobility (preparation, execution and evaluation/validation) will be digitalised for all beneficiaries( learner, teacher/trainer & work based mentor).
- SCE E-learning material: Develop e-learning material for learner/beneficiary, teacher/trainer and mentor that support international work placement.
- SCE Mobility Showcase Database: Develop a database of accredited partners in SCE international work placement, including employers, host organisations, sending organisations.
- INCAS Mobility App: mobile app to be used by learners when away from computers to facilitate ongoing recording, monitoring and assessment of progress.
- Training the trainer event: participants will evaluate the extent to which they have acquired the ability to support young adults on mobility, to what extent goals of promoting European work based mobilities are reached to the target group are reached and to understand how the e-platform and online service works.
- Testing: Partner organisations and key stakeholders (learners, work based mentors, teacher/trainers) will evaluate the extent to which the outputs contribute to supporting and promoting work based mobility and are adaptable to the needs of all stakeholders.
- Coordinator: DONCASTER COLLEGE (United-Kingdom)
- EPPSi (Ireland)
- Weiterbildungskolleg Linker Niederrhein – Abt. Mönchengladbach (Germany)
- Centrum Ksztalcenia Ustawicznego w Sopocie (Poland)
- E2C-Europe (Germany)
- Asociatia Noi de asemenea (Romania)
- ASSOCIACAO PARA A EDUCACAO DE SEGUNDA OPORTUNIDADE (Portugal)
- Danmar Computers LLC (Poland)
- CESIE (Italy)