- To provide services that improve the quality of international work placement;
- To solidify and expand the infrastructure which support quality in international work placement in second chance education (SCE);
- To provide useful tools and services to support learners and providers in each phase of implementation of an international work placement (pre-preparation, preparation, implementation and evaluation/validations).
- Research and collection of best practices and existing tools for international work placement;
- Development of a quality system for all stage of international work placement mobility;
- Development of e-learning materials to support learners for international work placement mobility;
- Development of a database of accredited partners in international work placement mobility;
- Development of a mobile App.
- Development of the SCE Mobility Toolboxes providing existing tools and resources for international work placement mobilities to learners, teacher/trainers and work-based mentors;
- Development of the SCE Mobility Quality System, a quality system addressed to learners, teacher/trainers and work-based mentors for all stages of international work based mobility (pre-preparation, preparation, execution and evaluation/validation);
- Development of SCE E-learning materials for learners, teachers/trainers and mentors that support international work placement;
- Development of the SCE Mobility Showcase Database listing accredited partners in international work placements, including employers, host organisations, sending organisations and background information;
- Development of the INCAS Mobility App to be used by learners when on mobility to look for support and to facilitate ongoing recording, monitoring and assessment of progress (downloadable from Android and Apple mobile devices).
- Raised understanding of teachers/trainers and work-based mentors of the need for support of disadvantaged young people for the organisation and implementation of mobility for international work placements;
- Equipped teachers/trainers and work-based mentors with tools and resources that will support the implementation of learner-centred international work placement mobility;
- Improved services and support for learners before, during and after international work placement mobility experiences.
- DONCASTER COLLEGE (United Kingdom, coordinator)
- EPPSi (Ireland)
- Weiterbildungskolleg Linker Niederrhein – Abt. Mönchengladbach (Germany)
- Centrum Ksztalcenia Ustawicznego w Sopocie (Poland)
- E2C-Europe (Germany)
- Asociatia Noi de asemenea (Romania)
- ASSOCIACAO PARA A EDUCACAO DE SEGUNDA OPORTUNIDADE (Portugal)
- Danmar Computers LLC (Poland)
- CESIE (Italy)