I giovani parlano con l’Europa
- To value local cultures and traditions by promoting dialogue between cultural and religious identities.
- To disseminate new technologies in employment, social and cultural fields.
- To promote European citizenship and knowledge of opportunities and tools offered by the European Union.
- To bring together young autochthones and migrants to share and exchange experiences, opinions, values, sense of citizenship.
- To foster intercultural dialogue and enhance Europe’s commonalities and diversity, with particular emphasis on promoting dialogue and social inclusion of young people while joining political action.
- To develop a sharing platform to network initiatives promoted by local youth associations and European organisations for a sustainable development of European citizenship.
- To activate “Mobile Information Windows” providing young people with information about the platform, initiatives and opportunities promoted by the European Union.
- To encourage active participation of migrant communities.
- Web platform on European citizenship.
- Comic production about the history of European citizenship.
- Photo exhibition and documentary videos on the promotion of European citizenship.
- Structured meetings with migrant communities to enhance cultures and traditions.
- Creation of a web platform on European Citizenship dedicated to local youth initiatives, promoted by the European Union and the project itself.
- Activation of two ” Mobile Information Windows” dedicated to young locals and migrant communities.
- Workshops on European Citizenship.
- Photo Contest and Short Film productions on European Citizenship promotion.
- Educational actions, group works, seminars on the Citizen-status within the European Union.
- Final event “European Citizens Day”.