GOVERN – Fostering autonomy and accountability: Development of State-of-the-Art HE Management System for efficient changes in line with Bologna principles
- To build on the capacity of administrative staff for managing system changes efficiently
- To revise the legal (system level) and regulatory (HEI level) frameworks in line with Bologna action lines
- To establish the state-of-the-art university management system through overhaul of approaches to system changes: strategic, financial and human resource management
- To introduce working approaches to student-centered educational provisions: ECTS and academic programme management to assure quality and promote student mobility
- 8 – day International training course: 36 youth workers from all partner countries.
- Open Educational Resource (OER) on Art therapy for Youth Inclusion
- 5 months – European Voluntary Services mobility (EVS) for 18 young people from all partner countries.
- Public Local Art Events with 18 young people from all partner countries.
- International Conference on Art Therapy for Youth Inclusion in Mzuzu, Malawi.
- International training course in Italy to develop new teaching methods, approaches, tools & new possibilities on using artistic techniques through non – formal education in promoting social inclusion among youngster with disadvantaged backgrounds.
- European Voluntary Services (EVS) in Italy, Greece, France, Malawi, Zambia, Kenya.
- Public Local Art Events in each partner country to present in all local communities the artistic works created by EVS volunteers.
- “International Conference on Art Therapy for Youth Inclusion” in Malawi to present the OER and the art works created during the project’s implementation.
- Coordinator: Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts (Armenia)
- Leuven University College (Belgium)
- World University Service – WUS (Austria)
- Bath Spa University (United Kingdom)
- University of Koblenz-Landau (Germany)
- ASIIN Consult GmbH (Germany)
- Yerevan State Linguistic University named after V. Brusov (Armenia)
- Armenian State University of Economics (Armenia)
- Armenian National Agrarian University (Armenia)
- Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute after Hovh. Toumanyan (Armenia)
- Northern University (Armenia)
- Yerevan State University of Architecture and Construction (Armenia)
- Yerevan State Medical University named after M. Heratsi (Armenia)
- Gavar State University (Armenia)
- Ministry of Education and Science in Republic of Armenia (Armenia)
- Education Quality (Armenia)
- National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance (Armenia)
- Armenian National Students Association (Armenia)
- Public Academy of Administration of RA (Armenia)
- American University of Armenia (Armenia)
- Republican Union of Employers of Armenia (Armenia)
- CESIE (Italy)