EXACT – Expert and eXcellence ACademy for Teachers
- Testing, finalising, standardizing, disseminating and exploiting tools, methodologies and good practices in common learning, teaching and training to improve the European wide use of them.
- Transversal use of well-proven, finalized and standardized practices from Grundtvig, Leonardo, Minerva and Socrates projects in combination with the experience and knowledge of private and public training and education institutions.
- Building a Centre of Excellence that will act as a three-lingual knowledge centre where good practices are made available.
- Create an interactive online platform.
- Carry out workshops and training.
- Develop regional dissemination meetings in the involved countries.
- Broad publications and information in the consortium and the partners’ networks.
- Incorporation of the good practices into in the curricula and methodologies of partners and their networks.
- Set up of a mobile teams of experts based on a train-the-trainer.
- Coordinator: Arcus College (Netherlands)
- Die Berater (Austria)
- Weiterbildungskolleg der Stadt Mönchengladbach (Germany)
- E2C Châlons-en-Champagne (France)
- Ingrado (Netherlands)
- Art. 27 VZW (Belgium)
- Doncaster College (United Kingdom)
- Oktatáskutató és Fejlesztő Intézet (Hungary)
- Gijón Second Chance School Gijón City Council (Spain)
- SCOP ADREP (France)
- Hagagymnasiet (Sweden)
Info & contacts
Date of project
01/10/2009 – 30/09/2011