- To introduce innovative practices to support VET communities in becoming agents of change toward sustainable development through the adoption of a whole-institute green approach.
- To support VET institutions in adapting their offerings to the current and future needs of the economy and society through flexible resources and methods and by providing individualised upskilling opportunities.
- To support the development of VET learners’ green skills and employability potential within the current labour market.
- To foster transnational cooperation in greening VET provision and to facilitate the adoption of a sustainable mindset in society.
- Mapping of green practices currently used in VET through online surveys and interviews.
- Development of nine scenarios that will include a set of tools, methods, and activities to support VET institutions in achieving their green goals.
- Development of a package of 28 upskilling mini courses to support VET staff in implementing the green process within their communities.
- Organization of online training courses and of a transnational training event for VET staff through the creation of Greening Teams.
- Development and implementation of the everGREEN_In Practice by VET staff to test the resources developed and the knowledge gained through the creation of Greening Plans.
- Creation of the everGREEN_In VET Alliance among VET institutions to promote and support green practices at European and international levels.
- Organization of events at the local level to promote project results and raise awareness among stakeholders.
- everGREEN_In Framework: guiding approach in support to green education and instruction
- everGREEN_In Support Tool: innovative and flexible tools and practices to support VET communities
- Greening Plans: initiatives developed by VET staff involved in the project
- 134 VET staff involved through online questionnaires and interviews
- 18 people involved in trainings and in resource implementation
- 20 Memorandums of Cooperation ratified
- 40 people involved as members of the everGREEN_In VET Alliance
- BUPNET BILDUNG UND PROJEKT NETZWERK GMBH (Germany, coordinator)
- EUROTRAINING EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION (Greece)
- CESIE (Italy)
- NOVEL GROUP SARL (Luxemburg)
- ARDITEC ASSOCIATION POUR LA RECHERCHE ET LE DEVELOPPEMENT D’INNOVATIONS ET DE TECHNOLOGIES POUR LA PROTECTION DE L’HERITAGE ENVIRONNEMENTAL, SOCIAL ET CULTUREL (France)
- CSS SLOVENSKI GRADBENI GROZD, GOSPODARSKO INTERESNO ZDRUZENJE (Slovenia)
- EVTA – EUROPEAN VOCATIONAL TRAINING ASSOCIATION (Belgium)