- To create new innovative tools and methods to train Youth Workers in the European Mobility Project Management.
- To support young people with fewer opportunities in the construction, the realization and the capitalization of their experience.
- To facilitate young people with fewer opportunities’ employability.
- Conducting research for identifying methods, systems, skills and knowledge about the management of mobility project for young people.
- Creation of questionnaires and exercises for youth workers.
- Conducting research about tools and methods for supporting young people with fewer opportunities in the construction, preparation, monitoring and capitalization of their European mobility project.
- Identification of methodologies and approaches for facilitating young people professional inclusion.
- European Mobility Project Management Online Training for Youth Workers.
- Specific online session dedicated to the European Mobility project management and support of people with less opportunity.
- Evaluation and certification process to evaluate and certify the quality of support and the skills of Youth Workers in the European Mobility Project Management after following the training.
- Guide for a quality professional orientation and inclusion session from Youth Workers to Young people after their mobility projects.
- Online platform to capitalize and share all the created tools, practices and methods concerning the training on European Mobility Project Management for the Youth Workers in Europe.
- Coordinator: ADICE, Association pour le developpement des initiatives citoyennes et europeennes (France)
- CCW, Career Change Wales – Training Academy (United Kingdom)
- Sophie Delebarre Conseil (France)
- EFM, Europejskie Forum Mlodziezy (Poland)
- CESIE (Italy)