- To create new educational approaches based on art therapy and enhance cooperation and exchange of good practices among Europe and Africa in the field of youth.
- To support youth workers developing new non – formal learning methodologies based on the use of different forms of art therapy for social inclusion of disadvantaged youth.
- To improve key competences of youth workers and young people through mobility opportunities in the field of non – formal learning.
- Narrative workshops dealing with the theme of travel through stories focusing on linguistic and cultural diversity, innovation, relational modalities and emotions related to encounters
- Traditional and experimental painting techniques workshops – from the artistic avant-gardes of the ‘900 to Street Art – so to stimulate creativity and co-operational planning
- Recreational Workshops on Sports focusing on socialisation, on the awareness of individual and general athletic abilities
- Public event sharing processes and products developed during the workshop activities
- Workshops during the summer period, when regular teaching activities are suspended
- Improved quality of students’ participation
- Strengthened reading and writing competencies as well as artistic and sporting skills
- Improved school-family relationship
- Coordinator: Istituto Comprensivo Statale “Amari-Roncalli-Ferrara”
- Officina Creativa Interculturale
- A.S.D. Baskin Palermo