Demos Kratos – Democracy in EuroMed Area
- To reflect about the concept of democracy and about its diverse conceptions (social and politics) in the entire EuroMed area.
- To understand the situation of democracy in the EuroMed area.
- To learn about historical roots of democracy.
- To reflect about the best politics for youth and about their role in the democratic process.
- To stimulate the reflection about the EuroMed issues and specifically about citizenship.
- To foster youth participation in the process of building the future of the EuroMed region.
- To discuss about the “best” government type and the factors that can be associated to its pertinence.
- To stimulate intercultural dialogue.
- Defining Key Concepts regarding to Governance.
- Presentations of local contexts by participants.
- Non-formal education techniques & games about forms of government.
- Artistic workshops & artistic exhibition.
- Creation of new projects by participants.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Association Protection De L’Enfance “El Ibtissama” (Algeria)
- Minorities of Israel (Israel)
- LebYouth (Lebanon)
- Waseela for training and development (Egypt)
- Infoeck (Austria)
- Academic Assocation of Promotes of Law and European Education “Common Europe” (Poland)
- Follow the Women (United Kingdom)
Info & contacts
Date of the project