- to provide digital learning opportunities for adults empowering them towards access to upskilling pathways for creative entrepreneurship;
- to assess and monitor learners’ achievements in order to ensure the transparency and recognition of their creative entrepreneurial competences and skills;
- to provide innovative easy-to-learn pathway for upskilling the creative entrepreneurial competences needed to set up or improve a creative business;
- to extend and develop educators’ competences needed for effective running the training of adult learners to become the successful creative entrepreneurs.
Target groups: adults, including with disadvantaged background
- Development of a set of OERs for creative entrepreneurial motivation and empowerment;
- Release of a self-assessment tool to assess the competences and skills of creative entrepreneurs
- Creation of the Creative Talent Factory E- training programme;
- Publication of an E- Toolkit for Adult educators on “How to run “Creative Talent Factory”.
- Set of OERs “Creative Entrepreneurial motivation and empowerment”
- Self-assessment Tool to assess the competences and skills of creative entrepreneur
- E-training programme “Creative Talent Factory”
- E- Toolkit for Adult educators “How to run “Creative Talent Factory”
- At least 85% out of 90 learners will increase their creative entrepreneurial competencies and skills for at least 40% after the finalising the training course;
- At least 60% of learners will show their immediate interest to develop the Action plans for establishing the creative business;
- Achievement of ET 2020 benchmark of increasing employment rate by 75%.