ALY III – Able Like You III
- To develop social capital among the volunteers providing opportunities for learning outside formal educational structures.
- To strengthen volunteers future employability helping them to acquire new professional competences through non-formal learning activities, which aim at enhancing the skills and competences as well as their development as active citizens.
- To facilitate the access to new knowledge and develop new linguistic and intercultural competences.
- To create new educational tools and learning methods aimed at developing behavioural and social competencies, pursuing a social inclusion of the people in the centres for disabled.
- To raise awareness on the issues faced by individuals living mental and physical disorders in their daily life.
- To promote community development, active participation and citizenship through the presence of EVS volunteers at both EU and local levels.
- Hosting of 12 volunteers, split in two rounds (6 + 6) for 9 months each.
- “Follow Up” Diary to share a realistic idea about the EVS as a highly formative and enriching experience, and the social inclusion processes that took place during 9 months involving volunteers, disabled people, and the local community [Booklet].
- Local Community Exhibition: pictures and texts realized by the participants, reporting creative activities and the human experiences during their European Voluntary Service, EVS.
- Working in an intercultural context the volunteers are involved in non-formal learning activities and in activities aimed at designing and implementing fundraising and awareness campaigns focused on inclusion and integration of people with disabilities in the social tissue of the local community.
- Research activities on social inclusion interventions and exchange of methodologies with European partners with special focus on disability.
- Entertainment and pedagogical activities with and for people living with a disability.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- La Fraternità Società cooperativa sociale (Italy)
- Edificando società cooperativa sociale (Italy)
- Fekete Sereg Ifjúsági Egyesület (Hungary)
- Solidarites Jeunesses MCP (France)
- Asociación Mundus – Un Mundo a tus Pies (Spain)
- Projektor Ideell Förening (Sweden)
- Jugend- und Kulturprojekt e.V (Germany)