- To promote intercultural exchanges between volunteers and local community, facilitating intercultural dialogue and the abolishment of stereotypes.
- To facilitate each volunteer’s personal and professional development through the acquisition of new skills and experiences.
- To create new educational tools and learning methods developing behavioural and social competencies of the target group, pursuing a social inclusion of the people in centres at local level.
- To promote community development active participation and the concept of citizenship through the presence of EVS volunteers at both EU and local level towards the 2011 European Year of Volunteering goals.
- Host 24 European volunteers coming from Austria, Spain, France, Hungary.
- Working in the local centres and taking care of disabled in order to generate a relationship of trust with them and to acquire vocational competences.
- Organize artistic performances, artistic events and competitions using sports as a moment of social integration and to develop their hidden potentialities, develop motor and social skills, sensitize the local community.
- Organize artistic performances such as expositions and theatre performances, develop psychical potentialities, stimulate creativity, express different perceptions and sensitize local community.
- Implement outdoor activities and participate in CESIE activities: active participation in intercultural events.
- Video about volunteering created by all volunteers themselves.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Arbeiterkammer Tirol (Austria)
- Fekete Sereg Ifjúsági Egyesület (Hungary)
- Solidarités Jeunesses (France)
- AIPC Pandora (Spain)