The results of the 4th Monitoring Exercise of the social media platforms are finally out!
CESIE, partner of the sCAN Project and member of the International Network Against Cyber Hate (INACH) took part in the Monitoring Exercise of the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) within the context of the Code of conduct on countering illegal hate speech online, promoted by the European Commission.
This monitoring, with a duration of six weeks, allowed us to verify the responsiveness and efficiency of the social media platform in the assessment and possible removal of dangerous contents reported as incitement to hatred and violence.
Would you like to know more about the results of the exercise?
About the project
PET-SCAN Platform Experts and Tools: Specialised Cyber Activists Network is co-funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme of the European Commission, under the action grant “Monitor, prevent and counter hate speech online”.
The partnership holds together 10 organisations:
- Coordinator: LICRA – Ligue Internationale Contre le Racisme et l’Antisémitisme(France)
- Czech Helsinki Committee(Czech Republic)
- Human Rights House Zagreb KUCA LJUDSKIH PRAVA ZAGREB UDRUGE(Croatia)
- Respect Zone(France)
- LPR-Traegergesellschaft fuer jugendschutz.net gGmbH(Germany)
- A Jewish Contribution to an Inclusive Europe – CEJI(Belgium)
- ZARA – ZIVILCOURAGE UND ANTI-RASSISMUS ARBEIT VEREIN(Austria)
- UNIVERZA V LJUBLJANI(Slovenia)
- THE LATVIAN CENTRE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS(Latvia)
- CESIE (Italy)
For further information
Contact Erica Caredda: email@example.com